Terms & Conditions
By using the web pages hosted by Congress Group, Inc., you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials posted on these pages by Congress Group may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of these pages without the express permission of Congress Group.
- While Congress Group attempts to convey accurate and current information on this site, the information provided on this site may contain typographical or technical errors. Information provided here is “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Congress Group does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any information presented at this site before relying on it in any way. You may assume that information is current only as of the date it is posted to the site. The Company has no intention of updating and specifically disclaims any duty to update the information in the press releases.
- Information that Congress Group publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. The Company makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Congress Group does not endorse the products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. You should take precautions when downloading files from sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
- Press releases may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which cannot be predicted with accuracy. To the extent the information is forward looking, it is intended to fit within the Safe Harbor for forward-looking information and is subject to material risk factors.
- In no event shall Congress Group, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages.
- These pages are controlled and operated by Congress Group in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. Congress Group makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access these pages from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Congress Group reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not use web pages hosted by Congress Group.